re: Body Kits for 164

Z-man wrote:

>	Here is the contact address of one Alfa body kit shop in
>Singapore.
>
>Cloverleaf Auto Services
>Block 3023A, Ubi Road 1, #01-62
>Singapore 408717
>Tel-743-7767
>742-7533 (fax?)

Hmm, name sounds familiar.  Yup, check'd diary, name, address and the
two phone numbers are correct.

If this place is still being run by an Alvin Ang, personally I'd stay,
nay, run, far away.  I once went there in my young and foolish days for
servicing (b4 he became a kit shop).  Overpriced (see note below),
and once caught him  using old parts as new.  Suffice to say that
was my last time there.

Of course, if the shop has since changed hands, then ignore the above.
That was about 6 years ago.

(Example, charging $4 for a plain NGK E6BPS, where the std rate is
$1.60 to 1.80, charging $10 for a Technocar oil filter, std rate is
$5-7.  To be sure, my current mechanic's prices are not rock bottom
but he does the odd tuneup and job for free.  Recently, we stripped
a scrap-yard bound 33 for parts.  I must have saved about $300 worth
of parts).

Anyway, Zamani, I admit I forgot abt your request to contact Tanly
or Energit.  Do I take it you're still interested?  If so, refresh
my memory on what you need/want.  I've gotten over the worst of
moving house and changing jobs in a single month.

Cheers
Lawrence