Re: non-Alfa etcetera

Let's see...we've had postings about how wonderful these air filters,
those oil filters, these sparkplug wires and those other tires are.
We've gone into raptures about wax, wrenches, brake bleeders and
heaven knows what all. The topics might not have been exactly or
strictly Alfa-specific, but they have served to inform us of some tool
or other product that someone thought was worth telling us about.

The item about the iMac, I think, falls pretty much into that
category. The only thing that makes it iffy is the fact that it's
obviously a corporate press release, which is and ought to be a no-no
in these pages. Still, I'm ready to pardon the guy, if only because
I'm at least as excited about that box as he seems to be. The only
thing more stunning to me would be if Alfa announced it was bringing
in the 156 next week, starting at 318ti prices.

Will Owen