SIGHTINGS

I was in Pasadena and Los Angeles last week. As I wandered around I noticed
what I thought was many Alfas of all sorts in daily use and many more parked
in various states of repair. On the way home, while passing through Santa
Barbara I passed the ultimate. A mid 60's FERRARI that I believe was a 275
GTB, but anyway a beautiful vintage concours coupe(red) towing(60mph) a
small open trailer with a MV AUGUSTA 750 racer on it. Due to traffic and
stops I was able to pass this fine collection twice more and I was just
tickled. What a cool set of toys. A FERRARI with a trailer hitch so you can
tow your vintage Italian bike to Monterey for the races.
Just thought I'd share that.
Thomas Baumen