concourse etc.

Just returned from the Concourse Italiano. What a show!!  My '61 spider
ran like a Swiss watch, or was it an Italian watch?, all the way from
the L.A. area and back thankfully.  Less fortunate was my traveling
companion in his '66 Quatroporte.  We ended up changing a clutch slave
cylinder hose in the parking lot of the hotel.  Not a bad location for a
failure all things considered.  Seaside has a brake supply house that
stocks a large selection of Girling hoses and seals.
    I am wondering whether a true Laguna Seca fan can recommend the best
viewing location?  The sheer size of the track suggests it would take
several years attendance to locate the best spot.
     With all the recent discussion of crank plugs I am curious whether
the same fault exists on the Milano.  My girlfriend's '89 has 35lbs or
so indicated when warm and at 3000-4000 rpm.  Drops to 0 indicated at an
idle.  No knocks or unusual noises.

Ian

'61 spider, '85 graduate, '89 milano verde, '82 qporte