RE: Catdaddy: suitable name for an Alfa?

> In thinking about this conversation, it occurred to me
> that "Catdaddy" might be a good name for this car. But
> before the official christening, I need to know what
> "catdaddy" means. So, could a more urban-oriented
> digester please enlighten me?

ahh, 'catdaddy', the conglomeration of two words - the first, 'cat', meaning
a fur-lined feline creature, the second, 'daddy', meaning parental heritage
of the male persuasion.  put together, 'catdaddy'.  i haven't got a clue
what it means..

> I looked at some of Yahoo's Slang dictionaries, and
> although I now know what "cave boy" means, I still
> don't know the meaning of "catdaddy".

ahh, 'cave boy' - it didn't have my picture there, did it?

bs