Catdaddy: suitable name for an Alfa?

Dear Alfisti,

I was working on the *new* '66 Sprint GTV when a meter reader
stopped by. "What are you working on?" he asked.
"I'm removing the rust before I paint the car," I say.
He carefully looks over the engine compartment and says,
"That's not the standard engine is it? It looks like a
racing engine." I say, "No, that's the stock engine."

There is a bit more discussion and then he says, "Oh, I
get it, this is your catdaddy car." I pause and reply,
"Ah yeah, I guess so."

In thinking about this conversation, it occurred to me
that "Catdaddy" might be a good name for this car. But
before the official christening, I need to know what
"catdaddy" means. So, could a more urban-oriented
digester please enlighten me? =

I looked at some of Yahoo's Slang dictionaries, and
although I now know what "cave boy" means, I still
don't know the meaning of "catdaddy".

Rich
'87 Milano
'78 Spider