Steering wheel for 88 Spider

I am looking for a wooden steering wheel and shift knob for my 88 Spider
Veloce.  I like the Momo wheels, but cannot find a dealer in the US which
still carries the adapter.  Has anyone, recently, found an adapter?  If so
from where.  Otherwise, I am traveling to Europe (London, Dusseldorf, Paris,
Helsinki, and Stockholm), is there anyone on the list who knows of an outlet
for this adapter (preferably in London).  By the way, would this adapter
fit?  In other words, would a UK Spider have the same steering column that a
US spider does?

Lastly, do the wheels come with the center Alfa cap, or is this even
available?

If all else fails, does anyone know of another quality wheel and adapter
that are available here?

Thanks in advance,
Craig Jett
95 Land Rover County LWB