Re: Seatbelts

> Original equipt belts in some of the old cars we drive is long
> overdue for replacement. UV light weakens the fabric over time.

	I'd sure like to replace the webbing on my original seat belts in
the GTV, but you can't buy the seat belts from Alfa anymore.  And it seems
that no one wants to reweb them because of liability issues.  Also, it
would be nice to rechrome the metal parts.

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado