[alfa] Re: 164 Battery

Jess,

I disagree that a battery is a battery. The Group 31 has the heavy
capacity that makes the car work well. It's a large reserve and is not
a rare part. I get mine at Sams Club, like Costco. Never more than
$60-65.

Sams sells Champion, and they serve well here with a/c loads and high temps.

YMMV

Bill :o)

--
AlfaBill.com