[alfa] RE: 164 Battery

Thanks for all replied so quick!

The Interstate battery received the most vote cited for
best fitting, long life, and reliable.

Indeed, Interstate seems to be the only one with searcheable
reference to our 164, it is the Workaholic series, model
31P-MHD rated at 950 CCA at about $100 a piece. This is
classified for a light truck, suv, and commercial vehicle.

A lot people mentioned it being a "Group 31". I am no
battery expert so I guess it's a "standard" size (ie AAA
of the dry cells)

Others mentioned including Napa, Sams Club, etc. A battery
is a battery, it's all the size and fitting that matters
(given power rating is considered)

I found some local shop nearby, I'll try those first :)

Thanks all! and Happy holidays!

Jess
88 Verde
95 LS soon with new battery :)