[alfa] Electric fan for 86 Spider

My 86 Spider is apart for a clutch replacement and seein' as it has a few modifications (It has Sperry Stage 3 heads, Shankle 7L cams and headers, Jacobs ignition, bunch of poly bushings with konis and sport springs, some other things I don't remember... ) I thought this would be a good time to add an electric fan. My question is.....Which One?
I would prefer something that mounts to the existing shroud mounts and is fairly simple to wire up.

Any suggestions?

Mark in Kentucky
86 Spider
84 GTV6