RE: [alfa] 2004 AROC convention

The only thing I was disappointed with was the lack of
per-war Alfas.  No TZ's, 33's, only 3 Montreals, there was a
real lack of rare Alfas.  I would of thought Larry Auriana
would of sent some of his car over since this year was on the
east coast.  Anyone else noticed that?

Well, according to the current President of the National Alfa Club "we" should be a vintage car club!
I wonder why so few vintage owners or their cars showed up? Why does the Alfa Owner have nothing in it newer than say.....1950 something?
All I know is that I don't have vintage Alfa's (50 years old +) and as it appears, not many that attended the Convention did either. What was there was ALOT of enthusiast that brought their Spiders, Milanos, 164's, and a few nice conversions and some pristine GTV's, etc.
What I need is a National Club that has some interest in fixing my Sport Sedan (didn't one of those get fastest time??) and the linkage on my GTV6!
Any early election results?

Mark in Kentucky
74 GTV
78 Sport Sedan