RE: [alfa] 2004 AROC convention

--- M Smith <gtv684@domain.elided> wrote:

> Well, according to the current President of the
> National Alfa Club "we"
> should be a vintage car club!
> I wonder why so few vintage owners or their cars
> showed up? Why does the
> Alfa Owner have nothing in it newer than
> say.....1950 something?
> All I know is that I don't have vintage Alfa's (50
> years old +) and as it
> appears, not many that attended the Convention did
> either.

It's my understanding that when Marc Mosko said the
AROC should be a vintage car club he means/meant cars
10+ years old. I think the word choice is an
unfortunate one since to a lot of people "vintage"
means different things. To one person, it can be cars
50 years old, to another it can mean anything over 20
years old, and to a third Alfista, anything out of
production.

Just my 2 cents.

-Joe in SoFla