[alfa] AutoDry Mr. Clean; looking for parts

In a message dated 8/8/2004 7:16:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

(For  those what don't know, the AutoDry is a device that goes on the
end of your  hose and gives you special soap, followed by purified,
de-ionized water  that promises to not leave water spots)

It is a pain in the neck to run out of the special Mr. Clean soap when
washing the fleet, so I tried filling the device with plain kitchen-sink Joy,
which was on hand when I ran out.  Works very well and probably at a  fraction of
the Mr.C price, which will be appealing to many of our so-called  cheapo
Alfisti.  I personally believe the device is pretty good but the key  (especially
in our hard water/hot sun area) is the cartridge that deionizes  the water.  I
still towel dry the cars but this isn't anything like using  untreated water.

I am currently looking for a replacement rearview mirror for the GTV6 and
for the A/C blower cowling (or entire blower assembly) for the 91 Spider.   If
anyone is cleaning out the garage inventory and finds these items looking for
a loving home, please contact by email.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
84GTV6