[alfa] Boston Globe article

He only did it once, and you can bet it actually wasn't him. It was his copy
editor staff using spell check. My secretary does stuff like that all the
time, just not paying attention.
Come on, people, it's a hugely favorable article about Alfas in a major
metro daily! We all ought to send him a ham or something. AROC-NA should
certainly send him a thank-you. Officers, you reading this?!

Jonathan Thames
Seattle