Re: [alfa] Re: New Hampshire this weekend (Non-Aroc Member activities?)

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:35:48 -0400 Jeff Myer <jmyer@domain.elided> wrote:
> 	Although I do intend to join AROC in the near future, I regret to say
> that I am not a current member. My question to the list is: Will there
> be activities that non-members would be able to take advantage of this
> weekend? If I just drove up from CT for the day, would it be worth my
> while? Anything worthwhile for someone just recently getting back into
> the Alfa scene?

i don't think they have any plans to hustle people out so the vendor
room, art displays, model displays, etc., should all be accessible as
well as the parking lot. i would imagine they wouldn't mind if you
walked around the concours, although since that ends at noon sunday,
driving up from CT for it wouldn't work so well.

the registration is mostly for those who are attending social events
(banquet, concours lunch), driving events, and entering the
concours.

richard