[alfa] Re: New Hampshire this weekend (Non-Aroc Member activities?)

Hello All,
Although I do intend to join AROC in the near future, I regret to say that I am not a current member. My question to the list is: Will there be activities that non-members would be able to take advantage of this weekend? If I just drove up from CT for the day, would it be worth my while? Anything worthwhile for someone just recently getting back into the Alfa scene?
Any links to specifics on schedule of events etc. would be appreciated.
Thanks-Jeff