RE: [alfa] Re: New Hampshire this weekend (Non-Aroc Member activities?)

> 	Although I do intend to join AROC in the near future, I regret to
say
> that I am not a current member. My question to the list is: Will there
> be activities that non-members would be able to take advantage of this
> weekend? If I just drove up from CT for the day, would it be worth my
> while? Anything worthwhile for someone just recently getting back into
> the Alfa scene?
> 	Any links to specifics on schedule of events etc. would
> be appreciated. Thanks-Jeff

www.giubilee.com.

You can join the club at the convention...

As for activities, most of the main ones are only open to registered
attendees.  However, we're not going to chase you away with a bat!  Feel
free to visit the vendor booths, and stroll around and enjoy the cars and
such.

Most of the venues are filled up already, however there is still space in
the drag races (!), Pinewood Derby, autocross, and TT.

Hope to see you there!

bs