Re: [alfa] RE: No 59 Twin cam

Ben, you are correct that the first MGBs did not have a syncro in 1st. I
believe it was '67 or '68 when it was added. My '63 B was tight and reliable -
relative to my '64 TR4.

Bruce Sharer
Raleigh, NC
1969 Spider
MGA twin cam production ran from 1958 to 1960 - the 1600's had nearly the
performance (at least on the street) of the twin cam, and none of the
reliability issues. Oh, yeah, even the first B's did not have a synchronized
first gear.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Peace,
Ben