[alfa] Re: =?gb2312?B?UmU6IFthbGZhXSAyNCB2YWx2ZSBWNiBlbmdpbmU=?=

Sort of - I want to know if they ever released a 4 valve per cylinder
version operated with a single camshaft per bank. I am beginning to get the
impression that the only 4 valve units have DOHC on each bank and am
looking for confirmation of this.

Gwynne Spencer