[alfa] Small Diesel Engines - Any RWD?

The conversation regarding small diesel engines has been interesting, as
it's something I've watched evolve significantly over the past couple years.
The Alfa JTD and VW TDI are well-evolved examples, and I've even given
thought to using one in my "truck" conversion project.  I think the answer
is "no", but does anyone know if either of these engines has been used in a
RWD application?  Not an absolute requirement, but that could only me along
in choosing to got that route.

Brad