Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:35:43 EDT
From: GModelle@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] 115 front brake calipers

Alfisti,
The excellent Inter-europe manual shows the front brake being bled with the
bleed screw on the top side of the caliper. I've been having trouble clearing
the brakes and it occurs to me that the way the car is now...the bleed screw
is
at the bottom. The thing is, both my 115's are this way (bleed screw on the
bottom) and one I've never had apart. It makes no sense to me that they'd be
on
the bottom. Can someone help?