[alfa] Alfa-powered Formula car on eBay...

Hey all -

Doing my usual search for the strange and odd on eBay, I came across the following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477740880

An Alfasud powered Formula B car located in Pleasanton, California.  Standard disclaimers apply, no financial interest, blah blah blah, but just think how nifty it would be to unload this beasty at the next Alfa track day...

- Paul Witek