Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 5/10/2004 7:24:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Witek <pwitek@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Alfa-powered Formula car on eBay...

Hey all -

Doing my usual search for the strange and odd on eBay, I came across the
following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477740880

An Alfasud powered Formula B car located in Pleasanton, California.  Standard
disclaimers apply, no financial interest, blah blah blah, but just think how
nifty it would be to unload this beasty at the next Alfa track day...

- - Paul Witek