[alfa] Stuck on the head gasket sealant issue

<The gaskets I obtain must be a better product.  Dean>

Dean, you're toying with us.  Telling us you've got a supplier and a head
gasket that are superior, without telling us any details, is not helpful.
What brand do you buy and who do you buy from?  It also might help if you tell
us your installation process and how many head gaskets you've replaced in the
last few years.

I don't know the level of your expertise, but I do know that Tom Sahines built
my last engine and it provided 20 years of hard use before I replaced it with
a larger motor.  I also know that Tom, Jon Norman and Dan Marvin have all
been building and racing Alfas for more than two decades.  Their track record,
if you'll excuse the pun, buys a lot of credibility.

L.H.