[alfa] Duetto Door Limit Straps

Caxambu asked, off Digest,  if I happened to remember (not likely) the size
of the hose I use for the rollers on the door limit straps.

Believe it is a Pep Boys / Kragen product - stamped with 7/32" I.D. (5.6
mm) washer / vacuum tubing. My actual measurements of the hose is 7/16"
O.D. - 7/32" I.D. Note, there is no 'stuff' imbedded within the hose as
there would be in a fuel / water line - pure rubber / neoprene.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA