[alfa] Duetto Door Limit Straps

The Beatle asks: "Can anyone point me to a resource showing a
disassembled door limit strap assembly ?"

********

Now showing at theaters and drive-ins throughout Oz (not to mention
Beatle's computer) is an appropriate photo of a complete (restored) door
limit strap.

I use Centerline's limit strap (DH395 which fits Spiders from '66 to
'94) without housing (I've always been able to restore the aluminum
housing).

Use appropriate sized hose for the 'rollers'.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

I'm sure Mr. Beatle would be more than happy to send a copy to any who
wish one. Note his new email address. (smile).