[alfa] Duetto Door Limit Straps

I've posted this request and pics to the Alfa BB.  Apologies for the
duplication.

Can anyone point me to a resource showing a disassembled door limit strap
assembly ?  Mine are quite obviously missing some important parts as they
'flop' around in the doors, but I don't want to purchase complete new assy's
if I don't need to.   All the catalogues and parts lists I have only show a
complete assembly.

TIA

Beatle
'67 Duetto (the only Alfa for 300 miles)
Oz