[alfa] Cross-country road trip now online

For those of you with morbid propensities, those silly Pratt boys are in the middle of another cross-country road trip in an old Alfa Romeo, this time in a (slightly modified) '61 Giulietta from Portland, OR to Boston, MA. I say "in the middle" because we're already in Nebraska, but you can check out our progress, replete with photos and commentary, at www.dvpratt.com/RoadTrips/Apr04, and follow us along the rest of the way.

Gotta run -

Dave & John Pratt