RE: [alfa] re: What is this FISPA device?

Thats what the vacuum reference tube does.  It increases the fuel pressure
based on manifold vacuum to increase the pressure as demand increases (and
pressure in the manifold hinders delivery) to keep the rail pressure
constant.

EFI pumps also have valves in them to prevent bleed back to maintain
constant pressure against the regulator spring.

-Peter