Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:17:05 -0400
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] re: What is this FISPA device?

For what it's worth, I know that more modern (electronic) sequential
FI systems usually have such devices.  I can understand that you
don't want the momentum of fuel in the rail to screw up your fuel
delivery, and similar issues may apply inside the Spica pump.  What I
don't understand is why batched injection systems like L-Jet don't
have these, because I'd think that pulses in the fuel would be a
bigger deal with all the injectors opening and closing at once.

- -Joe