[alfa] Another might have been? (let the flames begin!)

http://www.fast-autos.net/pontiac/pontiacsolstice.html

Saw this thing in AUTOMOBILE magazine over the weekend and I can't stop being amazed by it. If they actually manage to bring it in at $20,000 (as noted in the magazine), I don't think they'll be able to build them fast enough.

You know, a real fantasy would be to have something like this with a twinspark or the 3.2L motor in it. I would seriously drool over something like a "Powered by Alfa Romeo" (a-la "suspension by lotus") in this thing.

Making me itch... gotta go drive the spider!

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider