Re: [alfa] Another might have been? (let the flames begin!)

Scott Johnson wrote:

You know, a real fantasy would be to have something like this with a twinspark or the 3.2L motor in it. I would seriously drool over something like a "Powered by Alfa Romeo" (a-la "suspension by lotus") in this thing.
I'm having my resolve tested by the new Lotus Elise. It's almost exactly what I want in a car. Friends and car magazines are conspiring against me too... I can't seem to avoid the damn thing. Thank god it lacks a twin spark and the proper badging. Otherwise, I'd be on the hook for sure.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org