[alfa] Alfetta Transaxle Questions

Hi all.

The transaxle in my Alfetta GT (1978) is leaking quite severely, so I am
planning on dropping it and replacing seals later this week.  I figured that
since it will be open/down, there may be things that I should consider taking
care of (such as the rear mount, etc.).  I know this is pretty general, but
any advice that you all have regarding any aspect of this would be helpful.

Thanks!

Steven Hooper
78 Sprint Veloce
91 164S