Re: [alfa] Removal of AC from Quad

A/C is important (or not) depending on where you will use the car !!!!!

I am currently shopping for a 2000 GTV - I live in southwest Florida. A/C
is an absolute requirement here - even in a convertible. the summer (hot)
is the rainy season.  Unless you enjoy driving about in  a steam bath, you
will use the A/C. I am shopping for cars anywhere in the USA that I can
find a GTV acceptable to me. It either must have A/C, or be easily
converted to having it.

Gwynne Spencer