[alfa] Removal of AC from Quad

IMO it may hurt resale value if AC is important to a prospective future buyer. It is R12, getting old and most likely require a rebuild in the near future and conversion to R134. I don't think it's worth it. The 2000 spider series has little or no collector value and AC in that car made no sense other than a sales gimmic. So pull it out and enjoy a little increased speed from your car. I did same in my '84 Spider Veloce and never regretted it.

Regards,
Roger

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]