---------------------------------------
From: Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
zoning laws of this ilk are not uncommon in the northeast. where i am
(the town of sand lake, a rural area which is suburbanizing a little bit
east of albany), the rule has been no more than one unregistered car
outside for as long as i can remember.

whether it gets enforced or not depends entirely on how well you
get along with your neighbors.