RE: [alfa] unregistered cars

> I picked this news up off the Quattro digest. This is from the Boston
> Globe. Apparently there is a bylaw in Wayland, MA, limiting homeowners to
> owning more than one unregistered vehicle, and also prohibiting storing
> unregistered cars in the front yard. Any of you with a lot of Alfas (which

> I'd assume to be mostly non-running! &:-D) might want to take note...

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/088/west/Tiff_over_old_cars_brings_lawsuit
+.shtml

>Tongue in cheek, while the unregistered car thing worries me, I do have to
>say I'd like to see a law in my town preventing folks from storing more
>than one RV on their front lawn....

This may be urban legend, but I recall a story where some town enacted a
similar bylaw years ago, north of Boston.  Somebody complained about some
eccentric old geezer who had a number of vehicles, not out front, but barely
visible if you looked closely when you drove by his house.

His solution was to register them all, then move them to the front of the
property..

bs