[alfa] unregistered cars

I picked this news up off the Quattro digest. This is from the Boston
Globe. Apparently there is a bylaw in Wayland, MA, limiting homeowners to
owning more than one unregistered vehicle, and also prohibiting storing
unregistered cars in the front yard. Any of you with a lot of Alfas (which
I'd assume to be mostly non-running! &:-D) might want to take note...

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/088/west/Tiff_over_old_cars_brings_lawsuit+.shtml

Tongue in cheek, while the unregistered car thing worries me, I do have to
say I'd like to see a law in my town preventing folks from storing more
than one RV on their front lawn....

Tess
Bellevue, WA USA