Re: [alfa] unregistered cars

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:25:42 -0800 (PST) Tessie McMillan <tessmc@domain.elided> wrote:

> I picked this news up off the Quattro digest. This is from the Boston
> Globe. Apparently there is a bylaw in Wayland, MA, limiting homeowners to
> owning more than one unregistered vehicle, and also prohibiting storing
> unregistered cars in the front yard. Any of you with a lot of Alfas (which
> I'd assume to be mostly non-running! &:-D) might want to take note...

zoning laws of this ilk are not uncommon in the northeast. where i am
(the town of sand lake, a rural area which is suburbanizing a little bit
east of albany), the rule has been no more than one unregistered car
outside for as long as i can remember.

whether it gets enforced or not depends entirely on how well you
get along with your neighbors.

cheers,
   richard