[alfa] Electrical Gremlins

I have a 10A fuse that supports the speedo, blower, and cig lighter that keeps
blowing. I am not sure what else is protected by the fuse--these are the
obvious ones that were affected. The fuse first popped about six months ago. I
replaced it, and went a couple of months without it popping. Now it seems that
it will blow after every two or three outings with the car. I first thought it
was being caused by the blower running, so I quit running the blower for
awhile, and the fuse still popped. Another time I had my phone in the lighter
jack charging when the fuse went, so I thought maybe it was the lighter jack.
I ran the car without the lighter in the jack for awhile, and the fuse blew
again.

Before I start tracing wires has anyone run across this problem with their
Spider?

Ken Casper
1993 Yellow Spider Veloce