Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Door Mirror Positioning

Mike,

The door mirror position measurements from my brochure are :-

Scale reference - height of door at front of top strip = 29mm.
Distance from top strip to centre of front edge of mirror base = 3.5mm.
Horizontal distance from front of mirror base to front of top strip =
11mm.
The back edge of the mirror base is 1mm behind the quarterlight frame.

These measurements are obviously 2D and so bear that in mind when you
put your tape measure on the curved door skin !

I wonder if this ties up with Leon's measurements ?

Regards,

Dave.
--
	Dave Biggs