Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Spark Plugs

Anyone on the list have an opinion regard the best plugs to use in the Stag?
Mine is MKII with the standard (double) points set-up. It currently has
Champion N12Y's, and looking at the history supplied from the PO I can't see
that he ever changed them. (and that's his 12 years and my 1.5).

I seem to have a slight oil leak from a couple of the plugs, and am
reluctant to tighten them beyond the specified torque as I can only assume
the
sealing washers on the plugs are worn out!

Comment, suggestions, humble or not gratefully received.

Regards

Nick