Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Parts

I have owned my '73 Stag since '75, and it runs just fine and has but 40,000
miles on it.  In honor of its 25th birthday it has just been painted its
original yellow, and I am trying to ensure that every piece I put back on is
perfect.  One item I can't find is the post that protrudes from the back of
the soft top to fasten it, when down, to the rear deck of the car.  Can
anyone point me to sources of such spare parts?
Thank you.
Jim Hatch
Lenox, Massachusetts