Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Parts

I still have the virtually complete drive train from my converted (to
RX7) 1971 Stag. Included are the complete engine (disassembled),
automatic transmission, unused (since recore) radiator, and all but the
in-dash parts for the a.c. All reasonable offers considered but NOT
piece-by-piece (i.e., heads, manifolds, etc.). Packing and shipping
would be a problem and added cost. I'd consider a trade for a complete
soft-top frame/assembly. Also, I'd appreciate advice on keeping spoke
wheel adaptors from coming loose (and almost coming off). Randal
Cruikshanks, San Luis Obispo, California.