Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: It may actually run!

Thomas Santee wrote:

> What's frightening is what this has cost. I've spent more on parts alone
> than what a restored car might have cost. Never do this as an investment!

You have just discovered the "true cost principle". It is always cheaper
to buy something in a state of perfection that to take something at the
opposite end of the spectrum and restore it.

This applies to cars, boats, houses and probably everything else that
people try to buy cheap and fix up.

Nonetheless, I'm still looking for a cheap Stag to buy and fix up.
Poverty sucks...

Wayne Simpson                                   wsimpson@domain.elided
                                    http://www.cybercomm.net/~wsimpson

     Original owner, 1980 TR8 #TPVDV8AT213188
     Posieden Green, Golden Tan Check

Brick Township, NJ                              I actively fight SPAM!