Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: fuel pump

Frank,

The FACET is a different type of pump and is designed
to click continually.  I think you'll find it's far more reliable
than the original Lucas pump.

I expect someone will know exactly why they click all the time.
I just know they work; I have one on my E-type and it hasn't
missed a beat!

John Clayton
SOC mem.no.1570
Kent. U.K.
> From: FMags2@domain.elided
> To: trstag@theriver
> Cc: stag@domain.elided
> Subject: fuel pump
> Date: 15 May 1999 23:08
>
> Walter, I tried your test of counting the fuel pump clicks and here are
the
> results:
>
> First of all, I've discovered that I do not have a Stag fuel pump.  It is
> cylindrical pump with the word FACET on one end; I'm told it's off a
Rover.