Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: O.D./clutch hydraulics (was:looking for a part)

Frank,

The switch actually prevents engagement of Overdrive in
First, Second and Reverse.  It only "makes" in Third and
Fourth, when the gearlever is pushed over to the right.

The switch for the Reverse light is near the Overdrive switch
on the left hand side of the gearbox. It has no connection
to the Overdrive circuit.

John Clayton
SOC mem.no.1570
Kent. U.K.