Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: fuel pump

In a message dated 5/15/99 5:23:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
john.h.clayton@domain.elided writes:

<< The FACET is a different type of pump and is designed
 to click continually.  I think you'll find it's far more reliable
 than the original Lucas pump.

 I expect someone will know exactly why they click all the time.
 I just know they work; I have one on my E-type and it hasn't
 missed a beat! >>

Thanks, John.  That's a relief.  I'll press on with my other elctrical
gremlins.  Got 3 or 4 fixed today; still have a bunch to go.
Is the FACET pump stock on the E-type?  I've got a '70 SII.

Frank Magnusson
Wichits, KS. USA.