Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Looking for a part

Hello Stag list,

I've been trying to make my overdrive work, and could not get the
solenoid to engage without binding. The problem ended up that the bracket
was cracked and the solenoid was not aligned properly with the lever. The
bracket actually broke off in my hand the last time I was installing the
solenoid.

Is it common for these brackets to break?

Now I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a non repairable
A-Type overdrive that they are willing to part out the bracket?

Thanks Philip

73 Stag, 72 TR6, Santa Cruz CA